Today, I’m going to share a very easy recipe that will satisfy the dessert craving. As usual, it doesn’t involve any refined sugar, flour or baking. It takes a few minutes to prepare it. The most difficult part is waiting for it to set in the freezer for a couple hours 🙂 I love adding almond butter to my vegan desserts. It’s not only nutritious but also adds a great flavor to the cocoa bites.
- 1 cup organic cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ⅓ cup maple syrup (if you like sweeter, you can add more)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Almond Butter
- In a cup, mix all the ingredients except the almond butter.
- Pour half of the mixture to silicone molds. Fill only up to half way on the molds (you will fill the rest later).
- Place the molds into the freezer for ½ hour.
- With a small knife, paste 1 tablespoon of almond butter to each mold.
- Top each mold with the rest of the cocoa mixture.
- Place in the freezer for min. 1 hour to set.
Voila! Very practical and delicious.
These are affiliate links which means I get commissions for the purchases made through these links, at no extra cost to the reader. I only recommend products that I truly believe in.
Below is the silicone mold I used for this recipe.
I hope you enjoy this little treat.