I like making practical yet nutritious meals for lunch. I usually make salads but I’d love to have a healthy wrap once in a while as well. This one is very easy to make and very delicious. I like including chickpeas to vegan wraps, and of course avocado is a must 🙂
Here is the simple recipe. I included links to some of the products for your convenience. These are affiliate links. If a purchase is made through these links, I get paid a commission, at no extra cost to the reader.
- Whole wheat lavash bread. I use Joseph's whole wheat lavash bread. It's low calories, reduced carbs, and delicious.
- ⅓ can chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- 1 avocado
- 1 green onion
- ½ lemon juice
- Add the chickpeas to a medium bowl and smash with a knife.
- Add the avocado and smash.
- Finely chop the green onion and add to the bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
- Place the mixture on the top part of the whole wheat wrap.
- Begin rolling from the top with tucking the sides in,
- Cut the wrap in half.
Voila! I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.