Who doesn’t like fudge, especially if it’s chocolate with nuts! I made this vegan raw fudge that only has 5 ingredients and takes 5-10 minutes to prepare. As usual, I used my favorite high speed food processor (more info on that within the recipe).
Here is the super simple recipe. I included links to some of the products for your convenience. These are affiliate links. If a purchase is made through these links, I get paid a commission to maintain this website, at no extra cost to the reader.
- Blend all ingredients except the walnuts in a high speed food processor. I use Ninja Mega Kitchen System and I love it. It's very efficient. I mostly make desserts and smoothies with it.
- Add the mixture in a medium size bowl.
- Add the chopped walnuts and stir.
- Line a plate with plastic wrap.
- Spread the mixture on the plate.
- Place it in the freezer for 2 hours.
Voila! Easy, right? I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.