I love brussels sprouts. They are rich in nutrients, especially in Vitamin C & K, also a good source of Omega 3, folate, fiber and potassium. The oven roasted recipe is very practical and very tasty. I like roasted vegetables a lot, especially as snacks. We take them to the beach with us on the weekends. What is a better snack then healthy and tasty oven roasted vegetables? These are excellent vegan snack options.
Here is the super simple recipe:
– Preheat oven to 390 degrees F.
– Cut off the brown ends of the brussels sprouts and also pull off any yellow outer leaves.
– In a bowl, mix the brussels sprouts with some olive oil, salt and black pepper. I also add paprika, but it’s optional. By the way, I always use Himalayan pink salt for cooking. It’s very beneficial and much better than regular table salt.
– Put baking sheet on a pan and place the brussels sprouts. Make sure the sprouts are not on top of each other.
– Roast for around 35-40 minutes (until the outer parts are crispy and the inner parts are tender).
Recommended products for this recipe: These are affiliate links which means I get commissions for the purchases made through these links, at no extra cost to the reader. I only recommend products that I truly believe in.
I hope you enjoy this delicious vegan snack.